Craigs Design & Print Ltd wants you to be completely satisfied with your printing order, with the highest level of customer service.
If your order has defects in workmanship or materials within our control, or if we have failed to follow your written instructions, please advise us within 30 days of receipt of your order. Upon receipt of returned merchandise, Craigs Design & Print Ltd will correct the order at our expense, from your original file. We reserve the right to determine whether a manufacturing error or defect has occurred. If new files are submitted or additional corrections are made, additional charges will apply.
Your order will be to printing standards considered generally acceptable by the printing trade. Our guarantee does not include defects related to colour matching. Due to variations in monitor calibrations, ink, paper, and limitations throughout the printing processes, we cannot guarantee the final product will match the colour/density of your personal printer or monitor. Such variations will be considered acceptable. A hard copy of your proof will provide a more accurate depiction of your final product.
This guarantee does not apply to errors in customer-supplied digital files including low-resolution graphics, photos, improper file format, page layout, compliance with mailing restrictions, missing fonts, or corrections not requested in writing. Proofing is your responsibility on all printing services. You are 100% responsible for the accuracy of your proof. Please check your proof carefully!
This guarantee is limited to reprint of your original order quantity. Craigs is not responsible for any damages, consequential, incidental, or otherwise, or other claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving printed materials which are defective, incomplete, or which you receive later than the estimated delivery date.
This guarantee does not cover fees for delivery service, postage, associated incidental or consequential damages or claims. Craigs is not liable for the NZ Postal Service or other carrier’s delivery errors, including loss or delay, and will not refund delivery and handling costs.
Craigs Design & Print Ltd will not be held liable for failure to meet expected deadlines due to improper file composition or last minute changes. We do everything possible to ensure proper cutting, accurate colour reproduction and excellent printing quality. Certain circumstances are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee. We cannot be responsible for:
- Design errors or colour selection errors introduced by the customer in the artwork file creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type size, finishing options or quantity.
- Customer’s spelling, punctuation or other grammatical errors.
- Damage to the products arising after Craigs’ delivery to the courier/delivery agent.
- Incorrect file layout for dimensions, folding, scoring, hole drilling, diecutting or other custom services.
- Before reprinting or refunding your order, we may have you return the original order to us at our expense.
- Colour match, cutting and folding tolerances are guaranteed to be within industry standards (CMYK) for pleasing colour.
- This guarantee does not extend to delivery and handling costs, which will not be refunded to the customer.
- Although Craigs will take all reasonable precaution to protect and return all artwork submitted, we are not liable for loss or damage to any customer images or artwork. Please do not send one-of-a-kind artwork printing files to us.